Friday, October 30, 2015

     Having observed how the government officials are conducting their campaigns to appeal to the public for their support is rather alarming. I personally feel that there are too many conspiracies among the parties and too much emphasis is going to the least important issues, like judging other candidates based on their appearance. This behavior is embarrassing and not to mention that it is also promoting bullying. I feel that the government's standard is being lowered dramatically and is beginning resembling that of a reality show, highlighting drama.
     I feel that government should try and work together instead of creating a battle that only hinders the progress of our country. Many issues need to be addressed, but with the constant interference of political pride slows any progress down, and the citizens are the ones that suffer the consequences of their actions. While I can understand that one party favors the protection of tradition and constitutional rights, I feel that society is moving very rapidly and some changes are much needed to ensure a safe and prosperous future.
     Perhaps the introduction of more political parties are needed to ease tensions between the rival parties. I feel that both parties do indeed have some very important issues that need to be addressed, but then there are also some issues that I find unimportant or absolutely absurd. I can only hope that our politicians can put their own self-importance aside and work on whats best for fixing our declining country.

No comments:

Post a Comment